Bush Bubs Clothing & Embroidery
Hand made Face Mask
Regular price $10.00
Made from 2 layers of 100% cotton and with 1 layer of non woven interfacing in the middle
Please Note pattern placement may be different to picture shown
- Masks should be routinely washed depending on frequency of use.
- Does wearing a homemade mask mean I can ease up on following social distancing guidance?
- No, it does not! If you’re able, you should absolutely be flattening the curve by staying home, washing your hands frequently, and avoiding other people.
- Do not put a face mask on kids under 2 years old—or anyone who has difficulty breathing or might be unable to remove the mask themselves.
- Do not remove a mask by its mouth area. Grab it by the straps and wash after use. Wash your hands after touching it.
- homemade mask should only be considered as a last resort to prevent droplet transmission, but it would be better than no protection.
- Handmade face mask are also great for Gardening, motorbike riders, nail technicians, pet groomers, wood workers to help keep the dust from your mouth and nose and if you're sick to prevent droplet transmission.